Monday, March 25, 2013

Making Beauty is Fun: My Chi Air

A friend blogged about her Chi and how to tell if it's fake or not. After reading this, mine may indeed be fake, but either way I LOVE IT! And I love using anything Frizz-Ease. Yesterday, I bought their EXTRA STRENGTH HAIR SERUM (on Walgreen's clearance HALF PRICE!). I used it today after my washing my hair and put it in braids (cuz it was rainy and it seemed pointless to really do anything else with it). My little end-of-braid curls felt sooooo soft after drying. I couldn't wait to get home, take out the braids, and straighten my hair. It took only a few minutes to straighten it all with practically one run down of the CHI. ANNNNNND the BEST PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair is soooooooo incredible soft and smooth! OH MY GAWD! I am in looooove. I need to get me some more of this stuff cuz seriously, after trying sooo many products, this really is the best I have ever used (curly-girls know the struggle of collecting hair product after hair product and using them up cuz you have to).

So yeah, That's my Rave of the Day!

Now go check out my friend's blog! ^_^

Making Beauty is Fun: My Chi Air: For the past few months I was obsessed with purchasing a CHI flat iron. I was recently able to afford one and even got it on sale (Tip: If ...

1 comment: